Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15, 2014

This week we had my first baptism for an investigator I found and taught all the lessons too. Her name is Sister Luningning and she has been a great blessing. She is so happy and so over joyed to be a member of the church and to know the right church.In the picture is Mayce and Ronnie, members of the ward who helped us teach her. 
We also have been teaching this family, the beuncillio family. Linda, Atu, Carlo, and Andrew. They hadnt really been progressing except for the mom. one night we decided to ask Carlo, the son who is 17, to pray at the end of our lesson. He said yes and his prayer was beautiful. we were so happy because we didnt think he was listening at all to us. But he had. And then the father said, if my son can pray then I can pray.  We hope that he keeps his word to us when we go back. 
If anything, tell the members thank you for their prayers and that the misison is the best thing I have ever done. I want to be here with all my heart sharing the one thing that brings me great joy and many blesings. I know that God lives and know each of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment