Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October 5, 2014


I don't even know what to write, this week went by so fast. On tuesday I went on exchanges with the STL's and ti was finally my turn to go with Sister Brown. By the end of the day when we came home, I felt that we had only been outside for 10 minutes. I loved every minute of it. She is the best and we are going to live together at the U if I still decide to go there.
WE found a new investigator last night. She is the girl friend of the ward secretary in our ward. He introduced us to her at church and later that night we taught her. She knows so much and really wants to be apart of this church. She accepted baptism and is the best. I sent of picture of us with her. We have really high hopes for her and hopefully i will still be here for her baptism.
On Wednesday My companion and I gave the workshop in our district meeting and the APs just happened to show up. Our workshop was on the Book of Mormon. All about how we can help our investigators come more converted to the gospel through the Book of mormon. That Book is everything to us, seriously everything. It gives us the spiritual and even the physical strength that we need to over come anything. That book is our greatest treasure in this world. I love the Book of mormon and I know that I have become more converted to the Gospel because of that and I have changes into a better woman. I still have a long way to go, but I know that as i continue to read, i can grow and become even more than i can by myself. Then the APs told us that the same workshop we prepared was the exact topic of their Missionary leaders meeting. that is what I call spirit. haha
Sunday we had 6 investigators come to church. We went to pic some of them up and between members and investigators we fit 11 people on a tricycle. haha it was so funny.
I know there was more that happened but I cant really remember.
I know that this church is so true. I know that I have changed so much and I cant wait to see what the lord as in store for me.
LOVE YOU! Mahal Kita

Meg.


























No comments:

Post a Comment