Tuesday, June 10, 2014

May 25, 2014


It was kind of a crazy week. It was SOO HOT! to the point that we would get the worst head aches from the heat. seriously. But other than that yes I am healthy. I have been exercising more regularly too. Dont worry about me. I am healthy :)
That is soooo cool that chase is going to Brazil!! You will have to tell them congrats for me. And everyone back at home is growing up!!!! So so excited for amanda!!!!!!!!!!! So cool. Man, all my friends are married or getting married...weird. YAY BROOKE ! So excited for her. And for you two mom. The school year is just about to start here in the Philippines. Summer is now over here for the kids.
This week we visited a lot of members to try and get referrals. which was good, not great, but good. Also we went on exchanges this week with our STLs in out Zone and I got to go with one of my best friends from the mission, Sister Tua'one. It was so great and I learned so much from her.
I had one really cool experience with teaching by the spirit this last week with Sister Tau'one. We were visiting a referral from a member in their area and our goal was to teach the first 4 principles from the restoration, but didnt really know exactly how that was going to happen. But as we started to teach and really listen to the spirit and praying for each other, everything was said that needed to be said, the spirit was really the one testifying and at the end se invited the sisters to come back to share with her. It was really cool. This experience taught me that as we listen to each other and the spirit, and pray for each other, our lessons will be taught the way heavenly father wants them to be taught, by his way.
Transfers are soon and I am pretty sure I will be out. I am still in my first area and I have been here for almost 6 months now. I love it here, really. And the members, but it is so time for a new change.
Thanks for all your updates mom. LOVE YOU! oh and can you believe that you will have a 21 year old daughter soon?Me neither.
Seriously, love you mom!

Sister Meg Hopkins






No comments:

Post a Comment